THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 5, 2010

Bay Hustle


This instrumental was produced using Apple Logic studio (my favorite), with audio samples that was chopped using Sony's SoundForge. The name "Bay Hustle" came up after the track was completed, when I realized that I actually had time to produce anything! With work, an album, beats for other projects, and College in the way there is no time. "Constant work" was the "Moto"... Is the "Moto"!

Although this track was completed in time to be added to the @$IR Tumblog, or the official Mr.Robinson Tumblog, it wasn't. I kinda wanted to keep this in my back pocket maybe for the up coming "ESO Group" Demo, although now I have much different plans. Now I believe this would be a great addition to the MR210 Album... 

(Video may be coming soon)

-Mr.Robinson

0 comments: