THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 4, 2010

Record Track 2


The "MR210" album is set to release the end of March 2010, so my plan is to make as many beats as I can, and buy as many beats as I can. Then pick and chose which one will be included on that album, save the remainder for another album.


(“MR210” The album was originally started on Christmas day 2009…)
Anyway, this is the second track I’ve ever made using Propellerhead’s Record DAW. This track was made two days after Christmas, 12-27-2009. I could literally write a hefty book on why Record is the death of Reason, another great, legendary music software. All I have to say, now I have the ability to implement external sources of audio into that typical, “Home-sweet-home” feeling of Reason! I almost know Reason like I know the back of my hand, Record is the same!
“I’ll ride or die for Logic and ProTools, Record is next on that list”


(Video may be coming soon...)
- Mr.Robinson

0 comments: