THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Feb 28, 2012

Grace Alley- Flat Black

Presented above is a song I mixed for my "Advance Mixing Techniques" class... 
The file was dubbed "Grace Alley", my teacher (Michael Rosen) said in class today the 
title of the song is "Flat Black"... Hence the title above (for the time being)...

Grace Alley- Flat Black

Its definitely "Punk", The band is definitely talented.
I was eager to mix it after I pressed play,and heard how every thing all ready 
sounded good unmixed (the engineer was dope). Which made my task even easier. 
The hard part was learning how to mix a different way, the "Michael Rosen" way. 
Which I've come to see his style makes mixing fun (no shit),
 and easy to take a look inside and outside of the overall picture that is the final 
mix (really... No shit!). Im getting it, thankfully Im older, and willing to listen.
 Been minute since the last post, Im back though... 
New tracks coming for 2k12!!

0 comments: