THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Jun 28, 2010

Jay-Z feat. Pharrell Williams "Ambitious"

My sis "C.A." says this song reminds her of me...
Well... The Neptunes heavily influenced my career....
And Jay-Z is a Sagittarius, same as me. 
We Think (Alike).
This is one of my favorite songs by Jay-Z, because its what I was going through. 
When I first started making beats at 15 (and some years after),
people were constantly telling me what I could not do. 
Mostly based on what they did not accomplish... 
"Alright But"
For hella long there has been a belief that the Bay Area would
never have success again when it comes to commercial music.
E-40 proved that theory wrong....
We support ourselves here in the bay... So its hood.
"The streets is A&R'n us"

Now a nigga making some money off this production shit.
What cant I do now??
All that shit is "Motivation"!!

0 comments: